A strong mission statement and commitment to it by the organization promotes brand differentiation, consumer passion, and brand engagement.
Unfortunately, only about 40% of employees know what their company stands for and what makes its brand different from its competitors.
This lack of brand awareness is not a marketing problem; it is a mission-driven governance, leadership and management problem.
The best organization connect the Mission, Purpose and Vision of the Organization to each Employee’s sense of their purpose within the organization and to their overall sense of their purpose in the world at large.
To instill a passion for the company’s purpose, the best leaders hold managers accountable for addressing employees’ basic engagement needs by:
- Focusing on aligning mission, culture, and brand to empower high performance among individuals and teams.
- Providing strategic direction that maximizes employee engagement as a key driver of organizational performance — and as a strong predictor of business success.
We offer these programs to Enhance Employee Engagement:
- Engaging Employees in Organizational Mission, Purpose & Vision
- Creating Purpose Driven Teams to Enhance Employee Engagement
- Creating a Culture of Innovation & Performance Improvement
- Engaging Employees in Innovation & Performance Improvement
- Teaching Emotional Intelligence Skills to Employees
- Coaching Programs to Augment Traditional Performance Management
- Creative Strategies to engage Millennial, Gen X, Boomers and Traditionalist Employees
- Best Practice Human Resource Management